Now, you must be wondering that how does the microfiber make up washcloth work? Well, the answer is hidden in its composition. Microfiber cloth is made of numerous threads woven on a small surface area. These threads allow it to produce friction, which helps remove the makeup quickly. Besides, these small clothes will get under any dust particle or other impurities and remove them altogether. Microfiber cloth is why women prefer it over a washcloth, as it saves time and protects the skin.
You need to soak the cloth in warm water and gently rub it on your face. A couple of gentle swipes will remove all your makeup. Now just wash your face, and that’s it; all your makeup is removed. Next, clean the microfiber cloth with warm water and dry it for another use. This simplicity is what’s behind the success of microfiber makeup towel.
Microfiber makeup remover cloths are appreciated for their softness and their positive effects on the skin. Removing makeup takes time and effort; this is why most women neglect the proper skincare regime. However, removing makeup with a microfiber cloth doesn’t take much time or effort. As discussed above, warm water and a few circular motions will thoroughly remove the makeup. Since no chemicals are needed, a microfiber cloth is the only friend it needs. Also, when you massage your face with it, the soft fabric feels soothing for the skin and allows for better blood circulation.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Microfiber Makeup Remover Cloth?
Like all other things, there are a couple of advantages and disadvantages of using a microfiber makeup towel.
The advantages of microfiber cloth far outweigh the disadvantages. Following are some of them.
- Expert Cleaning: Microfiber cloths are made of 200,000 fibers per inch of fabric, absorbing more than seven times their weight. As a result, even the most stubborn makeup comes off after a couple of gentle swipes.
- Environmental Friendly: This cloth is mainly made of recycled plastic which contains polyester. Only a couple of manufacturers make them from raw materials. Since it is made of recycled material, the effect on the environment is undoubtedly positive.
- Cost Savings: A good microfiber cloth can be used more than 100 times. You just have to wash them properly after every use for their long life. Secondly, you don’t need any additional cleansers, which help you save extra cash.
4. Improved Safety: Microfiber makeup remover cloths are suitable for all skin types. There is no danger to any sensitive, acne-prone, or broken skin.
5. Better Health: Microfiber removers have been appreciated for the way they maintain healthy skin. You just use warm water, so no additional chemicals can affect your skin. Moreover, they remove even the smallest dust particles from your skin, preventing future discomforts.
Despite having numerous advantages, there are a couple of demerits of using a microfiber cloth.
- Washing: For a microfiber cloth to serve its purpose, it must be washed thoroughly and dried every time. If you use a dirty one, then skin infections are multiplied.
- Protection: Microfiber cloths must be placed in a dry and closed space. Dust particles are easily attached to the surface, and damp conditions encourage bacterial cloth. Keeping them in a controlled environment is the key.
- Disposal: They need to be disposed of properly after completing their life. If they are disposed of on open areas or streams, it will damage the environment.